Snow Guard Tests
Vent Pipe Protectors
> 12" to 16" Standing Seam Ventsaver Kit
Standing Seam Ventsaver Kit
12" to 16" Standing Seam Ventsaver Kit
Questions about this item? Be the first to ask here.
Standing Seam Ventsaver Mounting Plate:
Model 12-16 Standing Seam VentSaver Kit is an add-on product that allows the optional Ventsaver FB-151, Ventsaver P-383 or the Ventsaver HD to be installed on a 16" or less standing seam roofs without penetration.
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
Write a Review
Model 12-16 Standing Seam VentSaver Kit is an add-on product that allows the optional
to be installed on a 16" or less standing seam roofs without penetration. This kit is only for panels that measure 16 inches or less between the standing seams. If your panel measure over 16 inches between seams, please use our
Model 12-24 kit
. Before installing this kit, please read the I
and be sure to check the
to confirm that the RCT clamps provided in this kit are compatible with the type of seams on your metal roof system.
This kit includes:
(1) ¼" Adjustable Aluminum Plate – 19" wide
(1) 1/8" aluminum Ice Ramp w/ edging strip
(4) RCT universal fit standing seam clamps
(12) Tek screws – ¼" x 1" 3/8" hex head
(12) Set screws for the clamps – 3/16" hex/allen drive
(4) 9/16" hex RCT top bolts with stainless washers
(1) 3/16" hex bit for set screw tightening
* This kit does not include the an actual VentSaver porduct, it is only includes the add on components to enable the VentSaver to be mounted on a standing seam roof without screw penetrations.
SSVentSaver Installation Instructions:
SSVentSaver Cut Sheet:
SSVentSaver Specification Sheet:
Received in a few days packed well in goo condition. Instructions were straight forward and easy to follow. Very few tools needed and just a simple understanding of following simple directions. Hardest part was getting up and down off the roof. Torque specs were given for the mounting bolts but after mounting are so close to roof it was hard to get a socket and torque wrench in position without an angle type extension. After measuring to drill attachment of pipe brace, because of roof slope I removed, drilled holes, mounted brace on the ground, then remounted plate and torqued. Will have to wait for snow fall to see how it works in that capacity but brace secures pipe well
Did you find this helpful?
17"- 24" Standing Seam Ventsaver Kit
Vent Snow Guard
$46 - $55
VentSaver HD (Heavy Duty)
Vent & Chimney Guard
Browse By Category