The same great quality as the RCB-3 SnoBar except the RCB-3 ColorBar comes with a structural extruded aluminum bar that is up to 40% stronger than the competition! The ColorBar is the original aluminum rail snow retention system to features a built-in 2-inch channel that accepts a piece of the roof panel for a perfect color match. The adjustable swivel bracket can be angled up to 31 degrees in converging hips and valleys. The top-loading RCB-3 bracket is mounted to a universal aluminum RCT RoofClamp that is compatible with over 90 percent of today's standing seam metal roofs! This kit includes 6 feet of ColorBar with all hardware necessary for installation. Please choose your standing seam panel width from the pull-down tab. If you would like to have the optional IceStoppers included, please choose the option that includes IceStoppers. IceStoppers are highly recommended to prevent snow and ice from sliding under the bar. It is imperative that we know the brand of panel and height of the seam for us to provide the proper clamp for your roof.
Shipping Time:Products ordered Mon-Thursday will ship out the same or the next day from Lemoyne, PA. UPS or FedEx ground shipping is the usual method, and delivery will take between 1 and 6 business days, depending on the shipping destination. Most orders placed on Friday will ship out the same day if ordered before 12 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST); major U.S. holidays are excluded. Tracking information will be received once the order has been shipped.
ColorBar Clamp Compatibility
ColorBar RCB-3 Installation Instructions
The following warranty is made in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Recommendations for proper use of the product are based on tests believed to be reliable. Any goods proven to be defective due to materials will be replaced, or purchase price refunded, but in no event shall the manufacturer be responsible for damages in excess of the purchase price. User shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and assumes all risks of its use or handling.
1. All loads incurred by the SnoBar will be transferred to the panels. Therefore, proper panel attachment to substrate/structure is necessary to prevent roof panels from sliding under snow load. New and existing structures must be evaluated to insure they can withstand retained snow loads. (In instances where there is an overhang at the eave edge, it is imperative to make sure that the overhang can hold the accumulated loading, otherwise the first row of SnoBar should occur at the bearing wall.)
2. It is not recommended to place the SnoBar System in just isolated areas such as doorways, vents and partial roof areas. Please call for special design considerations in those areas.
3. Consider whether your roof system and/or substrates (felts or membranes) run the risk of ice damming with the addition of snow retention.
4. The SnoBar Clamp System requires the roof panel to be a min. of 24 GA. steel and have a seam height of at least 1". Clamp spacing for Snobar can not exceed 24"O.C. Clamp spacing varies depending on seam spacing (12" o.c. up to 42" o.c for Colorbar). Clamps should be placed at every seam, so that the load is distributed evenly to every roof panel. It is not recommended to use a clamp type system when the roof uses a separate seam cover or batten.
5. The Color-Bracket System requires a purlin or structural support beneath it to mount to.
6. No snow retention system is capable of retaining 100% of snow and ice from falling off the roof.
7. Designer/Architect, Installer, or Owner of the project should have knowledge of the local snow loads, climatic conditions, roof slope, roof orientation, and roof design prior to installing SnoBar.
8. After considering the above factors, the determine lineal feet of SnoBar required is based on length of panels, roof slope, snow loading and areas needing protection from falling snow. (Call SnoBlox-Snojax for clamp and bar loading values.)
It is the sole responsibility of the Designer/Architect, Installer, or Owner to assess the suitability of using the SnoBar System based on the above design considerations. IceBlox, Inc d.b.a SnoBlox-Snojax or any or its subsidiaries, and Action Manufacturing SnoBar, LLC are under no liability if failure occurs from improper installation, improper set screw torque, improper panel attachment, improper roof system installation, improper use of the SnoBar system or under designed system placement of the SnoBar system.
Terms of Sale:1. No returns accepted on special-order items. All Sales are Final.
Copyright [email protected] (717) 697-1900